Friday, October 23, 2015

question - my life is good but why do i feel restless and worried?

how about shifting the focus? instead of fear ask yourself: what would be the next challenge to conquer. So your drama hook is satisfied as you are also able to navigate life. your questions are very human questions. when is enough enough and how do we *guarantee* anything? In the Buddhist path I was reading the teachings (for my phD) and the first Noble Truth is that life is suffering. I paused to think about this. And I realized that it is the nature of life to have ups and downs. so when times are good just know that there might be other times that may not be so good. one trick that has been working for me is to focus my worry into a creation rather than in maintaining what I already have. Life is a work in progress.

No comments: